Having trained in Thailnad & Chennai, from the best of best, I opened Da Tattoos in November 2013. Da Tattoos is the most Hygenic Tattoo Studio in Salem with more than 200GB of designs to choose from. If you have not already chosen your tattoo, We'll be more than happy to help in any way we can.
* Tattoo Artists
* Body Piercing
* Tattoo Machine Dealers
* Ear Piercing Equipment
* Tattoo Kit Dealers
* Single use needles only. Needles are discarded immediately after use and disposed.
* All stainless steel instruments that are used go through a strict cleansing routine. They are first cleaned ultrasonically, then soaked in a chemical sterilising bath and finally placed into an autoclave. This destroys all bacteria and viruses (eg. HIV, Hepatitis etc).
* The autoclave itself is tested regularly.
* Disposable ink caps are used and discarded after each client.
* Every item that touches your body is either completely sterile or new.
* Your tattoo will be covered up for a minimum of 2 hours to maximum of 20 hours after which you will take the dressing off.
* Wash really well with warm soapy water using your hand only.
* Pat dry with a clean towel and apply a small amount of Soframycin or Bacitracin cream.
* Apply the cream thrice daily for 2-3 weeks while the tattoo heals.
* No sun, sea or swimming pools for a minimum of two weeks during healing.
* No energy drinks, alcohol or drugs before or directly after you get tattooed.
* Don't apply topical numbing cream to the area as it can affect your skin cells.
* Don't get the area sunburnt and your skin can't be peeling.
* It is very important that you eat a meal before you get tattooed.
* Bring a soft drink or some sweets to keep your blood sugar levels up.
We have introduced our self much if you have any questions, comments you may please Contact us.
#315 AVK Complex 1st Floor, Brindavan Road, Fair Lands, Opposite SKS Hospital, Salem - 636004.
Email: email@example.com | Mobile: +(91)-9047461800